Friday, March 9, 2012

Big Nate

Big Nate is graphic novel about a 7th grader named Nate who hates school. His homeroom teacher named Ms.Godfry is mean and strict. Nate tries to act cool around Jenny, his "girlfriend", to impress her, and Gina is a know-it-all who always tells on Nate if he is doing anything bad. His two best friends Teddy and Francis are out to protect him from getting into trouble. There are 5 different books (Big Nate in Class by Himself, Big Nate Strikes again, Big Nate on a Roll, Big Nate out loud, and Big Nate and Friends).

Posted by, Wildcat 23

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion I don't think that his impressions will work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read a graphic novel and so I picked this one up. I think I'll have to read them more. I like all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete