Friday, March 2, 2012

My Special Weekend

I had a big, huge plan last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. On Friday, I stayed after school for PAWS performers and then I went to a special ceremony at my church. On Saturday, I had my last game before basketball season was over, and my coaches gave me a new basketball. Then I went home, invited some friends to come over, and played with my new ball. My dad's friend came over, and surprised me with a new basketball goal. You fill the base with water, so that if we have a heavy windstorm it won't blow over. But that's not all. We went to the goodwill and got lots of stuff. I got new shoes, a new jacket, and a new belt, which did not last that long. When we got back I went outside to play basketball, even though it was cold. Then on Sunday I played outside again. It was so fun that I stayed out there. That night, I fell on my bed happy, and fell asleep before my head it the pillow.

Posted by: Zallen

2 comments: