Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hungry for some Games!



The Hunger Games are not your ordinary games! This book is about a girl named Catniss Everdeen and a boy named Peeta Mellark. The Hunger Games are when a boy and girl from each district go to an arena and they fight for their lives. Only one boy or girl can win.  Which one will survive?

      I love this book because it is action packed. Catniss and Peeta are suffering, running, or killing the whole time. Suzanne Collins does a great job of creating characters. I felt like I was in the book and these characters were my friends, and I felt like I was with them the entire book.  This was a great read!

I would recommend this book to anyone who can read. This book was the best book that I have ever read, and I’ve read a lot of books I would give this book 5 paws!
Posted by: Babycakes1303

11 comments:

  1. Love your details great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job babycakes1303. i havn't read the hunger games but i think it would be a good book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good book you should start reading the series.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I'm starting to read catching fire.

      Delete
  3. Keep reading the series, it gets even better!!!
    Ms. Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babycakes1303, I absolutely loved The Hunger Games. I would also give it 5 paws! I also loved the way that you used many different types of punctuation in your post. I would give you 5 paws for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.I love puncuation it's so important.

      Delete
  5. Know I really want to read this book

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a nice book. I'm reading the Percy Jackson series right now, I see what you did there.

    ReplyDelete