Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Super Undies!



My favorite book is Captain Underpants. It’s about two kids that love making comics about a crime fighting super hero. Every teacher in the school hates them. But they don’t care. One day they bought a hypnosis ring. They thought it would be funny to try it on their principle but something went wrong, now every time he hears a snap he turns into Captain Underpants. The only way to get him back to normal is to pour a bucket of water on his head.

I like this book because it’s very funny. An example is when they change the lunch menu to something gross and wacky. Every time they change it the principle yells at them and gives them detention. I laughed out loud when I read the first page.

I recommend this book to whoever is looking for a funny book. I give this book five paws.
Posted by: Rainbowdragon21

6 comments:

  1. i love captain underpants u made me want to read the series again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get any ideas of things to do to the principal, Rainbowdragon21 :). You did a nice job of providing an example of what makes the book funny. Keep up the good writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your review on captain underpants. i like that book too.
    good job rainbowdragon21.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am DEFINITELY going to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mrs.Cook

    ReplyDelete