Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Swimming in a Sea of Monsters!



A while ago I started reading the 2nd Percy Jackson Book, Sea of Monsters. It’s about Percy Jackson, a boy who is half human and half god, and other demigods going on a quest to save his best friend, Grover, in the Cyclops’s island.

When I finished it I wanted to read it again. I loved it because all of the adventure in the book. Like when they ran across the breaking bridge with a Cyclops chasing after them. It taught me about all of the Greek gods and goddesses like Zeus, Poseidon, Pan, and many more. It also makes me feel like I am in the story with them.

In my opinion, the author Rick Riordan is the best author ever. He has written many great books like The Lost Hero and The Last Olympian. If you love fantasy, then this is the book for you. I give this book 5 paws.


 
 
Posted by: Musiclover101

6 comments:

  1. i may start reading ricks books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you really should read his books.

      Delete
  2. I love your title! And Rick Riordan rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you about Rick.

      Delete
  3. Awesome review! I will definitely suggest this series to young readers...I might even read it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked my reveiw. I hope you read it.

      Delete