Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hotel Transylvania




Have you ever wondered where monsters go when they just need to get away?  Well maybe you should ask someone at Hotel Transylvania.   The owner of the hotel, Dracula, has been working on a big project for 118 years. Little does he know a human is either going to save his hotel or burn it to the ground.   If you want to find out what happens then watch the movie.
 I think that this movie is hilarious.  An example of this is when the human dressed up as Franken Stein and sang in front of the hotel.  I also think that this movie is telling how parents are not ready to let their kids see the real world.  Another reason I like this movie is because it is very sad.  One example of this is in the beginning of the movie when you learn why Dracula hates fire.  Those are some examples of why I loved this movie.
I recommend this movie to all people who love fantasy. I give this movie 5 STARS!!!!

Posted by: Musiclover101



1 comment: