Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Sandlot!




Have you ever thought what it is like to be the new kid on the block? Smalls discovers life can be pretty difficult. Smalls is not very athletic, and when a few of the neighborhood boys invite him to play baseball he jumps at the chance to belong. When he secretly borrows one of his new stepdad’s baseballs, one of the boys hits it over a fence. The soon discover that the ball was signed by Babe Ruth, so they try to get it back. The legend goes there was a monster and he lived in a junkyard. People took stuff from the junkyard and he ate them. Will the boys get it back, or will they be eaten by the monster?

I like this movie because I really like baseball. I liked that the boys in the movie played baseball just to play. They didn’t need grown-ups to play, they just played. This is a really great movie, and I watch it over and over!

If you like baseball and monsters I would recommend this movie. I give The Sandlot five paws.

Posted by: Spaceman290

2 comments:

  1. I love this movie almost as much as your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to watch this movie now that you have made it sound so interesting! Thanks Spaceman290! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete