Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pokemon Rocks!




Have you ever earned money or prizes by playing a game in a tournament? When I recently went to a Pokémon tournament, I came in 2nd place and earned 10 booster packs.
 
 The basic idea is to have about 15 energy cards, 20 Pokémon cards, and 25 trainer cards before you can go out and play.  Pokémon is a game with different characters. If you have a good deck, you could win the championship. If you win the championship, other people can buy your deck signed. They can also buy your play mat. You get 3% of the money from the sale of your deck and you mat. 

This is one of the best games ever!  It’s fun! It’s easy to learn, it’s a fast game, and I like to play quick games.  When you open a booster pack you never know what you will get. This game is the best game I have ever played. 

I would recommend this game to a friend if they like fast games. I give this 5 paws.                

Posted by: Football                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment