Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Will You be the Next Monkey Warrior?


In Monkey Quest there are 20 levels, and, of course, the first 2 levels are the easiest levels. You try to defeat an evil monkey.

I love this game because in Monkey Quest there are many things to do, and I never get sick of it. The game is awesome because you get to create a monkey, name it, and play the game. This game has many things such as monsters, shops, and many more. There are monsters such as the bat hog, the crawler, the tiny little monsters, and dragons. If you kill a magma creature, make sure you have complete health. You pay for things with bananas. You can buy things like clothes, potions, and weapons. I love this game and I could play it forever and ever.

I think you should try this game and I give this game, and I give it 5 paws.



Posted by: Kittengirl365

No comments:

Post a Comment