Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Hunger Games




Have you ever wondered what it’s like to fight for your life? Well for Katniss Everdeen, a character in the Hunger Games, that’s her everyday life. It all started on the day of the reaping. The reaping is where you get your name drawn to compete in the Hunger Games. The Hunger Games are no ordinary games, but a game where one boy and one girl from each district come together and compete against each other for survival. If you win you get money and a house. If you lose you die.

I like this movie because it is very adventurous. An example of this is like when Katniss goes hunting for her food in the woods, or when she shoots arrows across the sky. I also love how realistic fiction this book is. An example of this is when she hunts squirrels and trades them for bread from the baker. As I was watching it I could not take my eyes off the screen.

I give this book five paws.

Posted by: RainbowDragons21

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks musiclover101!!

      Delete
  2. This is my all time favorite movie!

    ReplyDelete