Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Go-Go Crazy Bones

Go-Go's are the best game ever! I like it because you can trade, play, and collect the Go-Go's.

The way you play is you pick out your best Go-Go's and battle your opponent by flicking it with your finger. Whoever knock down all of the Go-Go's wins.

The way you trade is saying "I will trade you  this guy for that guy. You can trade bags, stickers, and houses.

The way you collect items is saving bags, stickers, and houses. There are six different series. Three are already in stores. The others are available on-line. Six is my favorite because the Go's-Go's are fuzzy, and they don't hurt when you flick them at the other players. You can go to Target, Walmart, Meijer, etc, to buy Go'Go's. I would highly recommend this game, and I give it 5 paws.

Wildcat 23

12 comments:

  1. These toys look tiny. I'd lose them. And I think my little sister might get choked, so I don't think my mom will let me get some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fuzzy go-gos would be my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think go-gos are weird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i'm bored of Go-Gos i lost a rare on already-Non Go-Go Fan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oramge360 here I think they are pretty cool.#)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my opinion I think they are fun but... they can get really boring.:)... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Gogos are the best toy in the UNIVERSE. :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go-Gos I lost a rare too. >:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I think Go-Gos are not fun though if you play for a long time I lost a rare :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is the name of the gogo in the middle?

    ReplyDelete