Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fantastic Fifa Futbal!

Fifa 12 is a video game about soccer.

It has all the soccer players. My favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo. He plays on Real Madrid and Portugal, which is my favorite team.

You can go an any team you want.You can play online. That means you can play against people that are ot at your house. You can alos play against fake people. You can play multiplayer. That means that you play against people at your house. The consoles you can play with are X-box, PS3, PSP, DS, DSI, and DS3D.

This is a twelve game series. I give it 5 paws because its my favorite sport and there is no bad language.

Posted by: Germanhomeboy #22

3 comments:

  1. I don't play soccer, but I like to play soccer games on PS3. I'm wierd I know. But atleast my mom would let me play this since theres no cussing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soccer is looks fun but i don't like it.-DoraTheExplorer2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ornage360 here Yeah soccer is good but not as good as this website Crafordstwcwondo I know I spelled t.hat wrong but oh well.*)

    ReplyDelete