Monday, January 30, 2012

Schools Need Healthier Foods

I think schools need healthier foods because it helps children to be active and to learn better. Healthier food would also change behavior. After lunch children will be full, healthy, and ready to learn, and nicer. For example eating a minimum of fruits and vegetables will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to go, while eating all the junk food you can will leave you feeling sleepy and dull. So that's why I think schools need healthier foods.

posted by: SportyGal

5 comments:

  1. ive seen kids at school throw away healthy food. they won't eat it so why should we get more of it? I say stick with pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think we should at least try to be healthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coins here from Harts Hawks,I agree.Kids should also be more active,as my uncle says"The healthier you are the smarter you grow"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Cheerqueen here i agree i think that schools need healtheir foods

    ReplyDelete