Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Black Ops--so so

Call of Duty Black Ops is an okay game. It has good guns. Some of the guns are Commando, AK47, a rocket launcher, and a shotgun.

What I don't like about it is that the graphis are bad. You can't see things as well as other games. The worst thing about it is that it is rated M! It is bad for little kids. It says bad words.

There are different consoles to play this on like, X-box and PS3.

You can go online and play against people that are not at your house!

There is also campaign. You don't play against players but you play levels on the computer. There are a lot of levels and they are hard.

There are also zombies that you can play against, and the game has unlimited levels.

The last thing you can play is multplayer. Multiplayer is where you play against players at your house. You get all the guns automatically.

You can go to the store of your console and buy things for Call of Duty Black Ops. You can buy maps, games, and headscreens (which are things that you put on your beginning page of your console).

Call of Duty is a series. The other games are Call of Duty 1, 2,3, and 4, and Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1, 2, and 3, and  Black Ops. Even though Black Ops so so, the series is the best series I've ever played.


posted by: Gemanhomeboy #22

11 comments:

  1. I've never played this game, but I don't think I'd like it. It looks too violent for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know if I would be allowed to play this game. Is it rated M?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's rated M, but I think it's awesome. I think you can mute it though.

      Delete
  3. This is threedog HOWL I love this game.Have you played mulitplayer?Do team deathmatch XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is threedog HOWL I love this game ever.Have you played multiplayer?Play teamdeath match XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. it sound fun but kind of violent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep pressing Rt and Lt,then go to the computer and then type in help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, guys i'm just asking, this game can get very addicting but shotguns is the best in my opinion-Hamster1Cop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ornage360 here Um if you like this game then good for you.$(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, this game is awesome i forgot how to throw a grenade and I i found out because I blasted myself funny huh! = _=

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool game =_= long blog though.

    ReplyDelete