Monday, January 30, 2012

Walking Dead

The Walking Dead is about zombies who go out and try to bite people. The people who get bit turn into zombies too. This cable television show is aired at 9:00 on Sunday nights, and will start in February. For the kids I would not watch the show. It says bad words and there is a lot of killing. I sometimes have nightmares from watching it. I would recommend this show for teenagers and up. I give the show four paws because even though its violent it is a good show.
By Wildcat 23

7 comments:

  1. Ewwwwwww! Zombies scare me! Why would anyone want to watch a show like this?!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate scary shows and movie they give me night mares and iu do not go to sleep at night

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO ZOMBIES XD(oh yeah this is three dog HOWL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME, i love your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate zombies better yet shows that give you nighmares i will not wathch it (until i am older maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zombies are cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom and dad watch this show and they say it is scary.

    ReplyDelete