Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lousy Legos


Lego's are horrible. All you do it build stuff from the Lego's that you have. The only thing that is good about it is that you can put them on display, which is not that good either. When they are on display the only thing you can do is look at it. I also think the show is horrible. All it is Lego people that talk to each other and fight things. Businesses are making money of the Lego's. I would not read the books either. I would not recommend this to other people. I give Lego's zero paws.

Posted by: Wildcat 23

3 comments:

  1. yeah I agree by- soccerqueen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Cheerqueen here I love legos even though I am a girl you can build anything you want so that means that I totally disagree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Johnson's classFebruary 24, 2012 at 7:29 AM

    We disagree with you! We LOVE them! You can be creative with them and they also have directions so you build cool stuff! They really work your mind!

    ReplyDelete