Monday, February 13, 2012

A really Cool Summer!

This pat summer I was very busy and had a lot of fun. I got to meet the neighbors. Their names are Winston, Barckly, Violet, Dylon, and their parents are Layn and Harper. They have a huge pool with a slide, and I got to go swimming a lot. It was so much fun! I really like having friends next door.

Not only that, but my mom's friend's son, Dawson, stayed with us each day while his mom went to work. He went swimmig with us next door, and we played Bayblades, playstation, and we taught him how to ride a bike (we got all new bikes).

Also, I got to go to the WWE match with my dad. He surprised me and we got to see the The Rock on the big screen! We also got to see Big Show. We ate nacho cheese with chips, and I got to see lots of cool moves. My dad bought me a t-shirt.

I went to two different fairs too. At the first one, it was raining and so some of stuff was closed. But the second one took us a long time to get there, but we got to drink lemonade and ride cool rides. At the end, my dad could not find the car, so we rode the trolly around the whole parking lot.

I got to do a lot of other stuff the past summer as well. We got to rescue a bunny. We had a five family yard sale, and we went to other yard sales and bought toys.

I hope this summer will be just as much fun.

2 comments:

  1. Who posted this? By Orange360

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Cheerqueen here I like summer to good post

    ReplyDelete