Friday, February 10, 2012

Bad Beyblades!


Beyblades is a horrible game. All you do is battle your beyblades against another person. It it is just you playing, the only thing you can do is watch it spin in circles, which is really boring. The show is not good either. All they do on the show is play with these silly toys too. Last year ij  my class those were a bit hit. There was 7 or 9 kids battling at one time. Sometimes they would do it outside instead of playing. They need to run around instead. I do not recommend this to anyone. I give this zero paws!

Posted by: Wildcat 23

4 comments:

  1. Orange360 here I dislike them too!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. soccerqueen here i so aggree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not agree. I think beyblades are cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyblades are good they're fairly entertaining I don't care what you guys say this is a fun game.

    ReplyDelete