Thursday, February 23, 2012

Marvelous Mcdonald's

I like McDonald's. They have great food. The hamburger is good, the nuggets are the best. I love their fries. The floor is clean, the tables are clean, and even the restrooms are clean. some McDonald's even have a play area for the kids. For the parents, it doesn't cost a lot either. Some of the items are even $1.00. If you're worried about it being unhealthy, they have salads. The bright colors throughout the restaurant make you feel happy as soon as you walk in. If you have money but not that much come to McDonald's. I give it 5 paws.

Posted by: Peacesign 670

3 comments:

  1. hey Cheerqueen here I love McDonalds it is a very good restraunt for on the go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree I don`t think McDonalds tables or floors are clean and the play area for kids get old and dusty I do not like McDonalds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Mcdonals is not my fave

      Delete