Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Monster High is Amazing!

Monster High is about monsters. Frankie Stein and Draculara are the main characters. In the first episode, Frankie and Cleo Denial are taking the popular test to see if Frankie is popular or not. When it gets to the question about who's your boyfriend, Frankie say Deuce, but Cleo's boyfriend is Deuce. Cleo goes crying out of the cafeteria, and then the next day Franke and Deuce stand together and say "we were never dating".

I like this TV show, and I think you should watch it.
posted by: lolpece

5 comments:

  1. I like Monster High too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love monster high franky stin because she is the best monster ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange360 never watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I on the other hand think homework is good for as well as challenges you to do your best and learn better

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweetpea here I have never wactched monster high is it good

    ReplyDelete