Monday, December 17, 2012

Dork Diaries



 Dork Diaries is a diary about a girl named Nikki (Nick-ee) and her life in her NEW middle school. All she wants is to have a normal life, a normal school, a boyfriend and a normal family. Her life at her new school, she ONLY has two friends. Because of her crazy  sister, Brianna, she can’t have a normal family. Because of a girl named Mackenzie at her new school, she can’t have a normal school (or a boyfriend) Pore NikkiL.  Will she solve her problems? 

   I liked this book because it’s a very funny book.   For example, in one silly picture in the book she finds a boy she loves and the picture shows her literally falling. I recommend this for girls everywhere. 

   I would give this book 5 stars! The reason why I would give this book 5 stars is because it kinda like my big sister. 

Posted by: Lollypop222

2 comments:

  1. I think I will read this series sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dork diaries and I have the third book @home.

    ReplyDelete