Friday, December 14, 2012

Holes

 In this book there is a famous baseball player that donated some shoes to charity. A kid stole the shoes, but when the police started chasing him he dropped the shoes. Stanley Yelnets just happened to be walking past when the police showed up. They thought Stanley stole the shoes, and they arrested him. He was found guilty and sent to Camp Greenlake. Stanley was forced to dig holes 7 feet deep and long. When he figures out that they are looking for something, he tries to escape. Will the group leaders find it or will Stanley?

I liked this book because I like adventure books and this is an adventure! For example, when Stanley escapes there is a lot of action. It had so much adventure; I couldn’t put the book down!

I recommend this book for people who like adventure book, and I give this book 5 paws.

 
Posted by: Spaceman290

7 comments:

  1. Good job! I can't wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds so cool .I can't wait to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this book too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this book too!!! It is one I recomend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha thats funny book I would love to read it.

    ReplyDelete