Friday, December 14, 2012

Out in the Cold!

Have you ever been stuck in a cabin in the cold? Well, for Greg Heffley he has. To make matters worse, Greg’s mom places a Christmas doll on the mantle, and it scares Greg. Will the snow ever melt and let him get away from this doll? 

I really liked this book because it’s really funny. An example is one time while Greg was showering, Rodrick put the Christmas doll in the bathroom and when Greg got out it scared him half to death. I laughed my head off. 
 If you are looking to laugh, you should read this book. I give it 4 paws. 
Posted by: Sourpatchkid57        

4 comments:

  1. Is that Christmas doll like those elf on a shelf things, because they kind of creep me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like diary of a wimpy kid I cant wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that book because it was making me laugh on every page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that book and your review.

    ReplyDelete