Friday, December 7, 2012

Harry's First Adventure!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone was an awesome book full of suspense, friendship and most of all, magic. Harry’s parents, Lily and James Potter, were murdered by the most powerful Dark Wizard of all, Lord Voldemort (a.k.a. He - Who – Must – Not – Be – Named). Harry had to live with his only living relatives, Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon Durlsey and his cousin Dudley, without being told he was a very famous wizard. Harry was made famous because he was the only person alive to not die from the killing curse: Avada Kedavra. He goes through many trials and tribulations to find Lord Voldemort and the sorcerer’s stone. Is he going to get the stone and make it out alive, or will he die trying to obtain the sorcerer’s stone? If you want to find out for yourself, I suggest that you read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.

In all, I thought Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone was an awesome book. One thing that made me like this book so much to do a review is the way the author J.K. Rowling made the characters’ personalities. For example, the way how a Slytherin boy named Draco Malfoy acts toward Harry and how Harry’s friend Hermione Granger always raises her hand when an in-class question is asked. So, like I said, I really liked this book.

I give Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone a rating of five paws.

Posted By: Animal Fan


5 comments:

  1. I liked this book, but I think the writing gets better as the series rolls along. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that's why I liked the series so much!

      Delete
  2. i dont really like harry potter but great sumery, good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with firedragon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job and I don't care what fire dragon or wildcat9 say.

    ReplyDelete