Friday, December 14, 2012

Harry Potter Full of Twists and Turns!

 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is the 3rd book in the series. The book is about a murderer who escaped from Azkaban (wizard jail).His name his Sirius Black. He killed 50 Muggles (nonmagic people) and 1 wizard in one spell. One night at Hogwarts Harry, Ron, and Hermione were coming from Hagrid’s hut when a black dog attacked them. Ron was dragged down a tree. Harry and Hermione went after Ron and the black dog. Will they get there in time to save him?

I like this book because it has a lot of twists and turns. I don’t want to give anything away, but let’s just say that the reader is led to believe something that is not true. I love books that do this.

I recommend this book and give it five stars! 


Posted by: Ben4

2 comments:

  1. I love the Harry Potter series, but the sixth book was my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I am on the sixth

    ReplyDelete