Monday, December 3, 2012

Frindle is an Okay Read ...



Frindle is a story about a boy named Nick who makes up a name for a pen. The problem is his teacher, Mrs. Granger, doesn’t seem to like it. After all, Frindle isn’t in the dictionary so it’s not a word. Will the word stay in the school, or will Mrs. Granger kill it forever?

I thought Frindle was a good book, but it was not my favorite. The reason why is because it was funny, but I’ve read funnier books before. For example, the first day Nick was in class he was trying to waste time so they wouldn’t get any homework. Then he asked a question, and the teacher made him research it, so he got double homework instead. Overall, the book was okay. 

If you like funny books, I’d recommend this book. I give this book 3 paws
 Posted by: Wildcat 9

2 comments:

  1. that review was good wildcat9 but the book doesn't seem intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wildcat 9, I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy Frindle as much as I did. Maybe you should try a different book written by Andrew Clements.

    ReplyDelete