Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lil Wayne Rocks!



Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a singer or a rapper? Have you ever thought about being famous, or what it would be like to have millions of dollars? Well, if you thought about any of them, you would want to be this person.

Lil Wayne is a very famous person making 100s of songs and raps. Some songs are Lil Wayne mirror, Lil Wayne no worries, Lil Wayne my homey still, and a lot more. Lil Wayne even played in videos not made by him. In 2007, Lil Wayne had 77 songs on the billboard hot 100 chart. In 2008 he got a Grammy award for best rap album.

In my opinion, I think Lil Wayne is one of the best rappers and singers. His rhythm and lyrics are cool and I could listen to it all day. My most favorite song Lil Wayne made is Lil Wayne mirror. If you’re looking for good songs that make you want to drum on just about anything, than Lil Wayne is the artist for you. I give Lil Wayne five rapping paws.

Posted by: Firedragon



2 comments:

  1. I love his songs and very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. You made him sound like he's the best rapper ever.

    ReplyDelete