Monday, March 18, 2013

Will the Warrior Cats Survive the Danger of the Forest?




In the book Warriors, Into the Wild, Rusty, a normal house cat, got very interested in the forest. His friend, Smudge, warned him not to go there because there are other cats in the woods that are dangerous. But Rusty didn’t listen and went anyway. What he discovers there will change him forever.

I love this book because it has lots of adventure and it never bores me and I get bored easily. One example is all the battles between the thunder clan and river clan in which two cats died. I also liked this book because it made me cry. For example, when cats die or when one gets hurt.

This book is amazing if you love animals. I think you will love it and I give this book 5 paws.

Posted by: Kittengirl365

1 comment:

  1. Great job KittenGirl365! The book sounds great maybe I will try the series.

    ReplyDelete