Tuesday, March 12, 2013

NBA 2K13



Imagine to be in a video game. NBA 2K13 is NBA national basketball players play in a game where you shoot basketball hoops. The video game is a little weird, because it has celebrities like Justin Beiber and a lot more. If you have online you can play with other people. It might be hard. There are a few newer things on than NBA 2k13 than 2k12 and all I can remember My Career, My Legend, and NBA Black Top. Here a few things about those new features. On My Career you create a person and upgrade to play basketball in order to help your team win. My Legend is like the same thing, but you pick a player to be your legend. On NBA Black Top you can play on-on-one, two-on-two, all the way to five-on-five.
What I like about this game is how you can just practice with a bunch random of basketball players. Do you know Michael Jordan? If you pick him, he can dunk from the free throw line. Another thing I like to do is create a small person and make him be able to dunk. You can also play as legends like Larry Bird and Magic Johnson. These are people that can shoot threes. The best blocker in this game is Shaquille O’Neal. I was playing NBA Black top With O’Neal, and the guy I was versing didn’t make a shot with him blocking.
   Now play the game, and figure out the rest.    

I give this game 5/5 paws. 

Posted by: Sourpatch 57

No comments:

Post a Comment