Monday, March 11, 2013

Mario Kart


Mario Kart is a racing game and you can unlock faster, stronger, and acceleration cars you can also unlock new tracks depending on how good you are. In Mario Kart, you can bump into another player. You can also play with your friends and win cups together. You can also be on teams with your friends. There is a Grand Prix, there is also a time trial so if you’re a beginner you can race on the tracks by yourself or you can race against a ghost. If you lose against the ghost they won’t count it to your score. There are also missions you can complete.

I like Mario Kart because when I unlock new cars I test them out to see how good they are. If they’re not that good I won’t use them that much. Once when I was playing with my cousin I unlocked a car because I won 13 games in a row. I could play this game for hours.

I recommend this game if you like racing games, challenges, and bumping into other people. I give this game 5 paws.


   
 Posted by: DevilDog 23 

No comments:

Post a Comment