Monday, March 18, 2013

They Didn't Invent the Chicken, Just the Chicken Sandwich

Have you ever been to Chick-fil-a? Well if you haven’t, their food is delicious! Chick-fil-a is a fast food restaurant that serves great chicken dishes. They have amazing chicken nuggets, chicken sandwiches, and chicken salads.

I like this fast food restaurant because they not only have food, but they have a place to play afterwards. They have a big play area for ages three and up. There is a slide, a play car, and a fake tree house.

One thing I dislike about Chick-fil-a is that they don’t deliver. This is one of a few restaurants that I've been to that does not deliver. If you want a sandwich or a pizza you can have it delivered to your house. But there is not a restaurant that delivers chicken.

I recommend Chic-fil-a for anyone that expects good service. I give this fast food place 5 paws.

Posted by: Rainbow Dragon 21




3 comments:

  1. I love Chick-fil-a so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they delivered food too so you can have chick-fil-a 247! Great description of the play area!

    ReplyDelete